a blog dedicated to answering the question: "What In The Hell are you doing now, Amber?"
Thursday, May 6, 2010
The wherefore of it all
I first went to Japan for four weeks to work on an organic farm. And travel. And eat donuts, apparently. Oh, and also to gain ten pounds. Why? Well, perhaps everyone has stopped asking that question about me by now, but I’ll answer anyway. I had to leave Korea because my visa was about to expire, but I had a little over a month until my new job started, and really, money-wise, I only had two options: go to Thailand and live in a hut for a month, or go to Japan and work on a farm. (I suppose there were other options, such as taking a boat to China and getting a job in a factory producing plastic sporks to be used for KFC mashed potatoes or selling various body parts, but, really, who would want my liver at this point and have you ever seen the statistics on spork-related deaths? It's higher than you probably imagine).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment